Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Tuesday March 1, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Many times the problems we face in life are primarily the result of our attitudes-
2-Trusting in my father's wise bestowment I've no cause for worry or for fear-
3-Disobedience comes from unbelief-
4-Depression has one underlying cause-self pity-
5-Don't have faith in faith, have faith in God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you are riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it is still there-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Living one day at a time keeps us from being consumed with worry-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Only 5% of salt produced ends up on the dinner table-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are all angels good angels?
2-Is there such a thing as spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places?
3-Does satan have any access to heavenly angels?
4-Does God grow weary in our constant whining?
5-How many times is it recorded in scripture that God changed his mind?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “No, sir, I have not drunk any wine or beer. I am a deeply troubled woman, and I was telling the Lord about all my problems."
Answer for today     Hannah  1 Samuel 1:15
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Romans 8:12-15   
12 So, my brothers and sisters, we must not be ruled by our sinful selves or live the way our sinful selves want. 13 If you use your lives to do the wrong things your sinful selves want, you will die spiritually. But if you use the Spirit’s help to stop doing the wrong things you do with your body, you will have true life.
14 The true children of God are those who let God’s Spirit lead them. 15 The Spirit we received does not make us slaves again to fear; it makes us children of God. With that Spirit we cry out, “Father.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am tired of fighting sin in my own strength.  I need your strength.  I want you to be in complete control of me.  I make the choice to yield my will to your will. Fill my life with your peace, joy, and victory as I surrender to you.  I am excited to truly live in your power and love- Amen.
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: