Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday February 29, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We do not love God because of what he does for us but rather because of who he is-
2-Most of us don't see miracles because most of us don't need them-
3-God doesn't love me because I love him.  He loves me just as I am-
4-It is your attitude under suffering that makes you victorious-
5-God never demands a meaningless sacrifice-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Never get off a train when you are going through a tunnel-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Worrying keeps us from real challenges God wants us to pursue-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Salt is the only rock humans can eat-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who are the two witnesses during the great tribulation?
2-Is there any time of rejoicing during the great tribulation?
3-In scripture what does "Lucifer" mean?
4-How and when did satan change himself into an angel of light?
5-How was satan able to deceive one third of heaven's angels to follow him?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “I have never had my hair cut, because I have been set apart to God as a Nazarite since I was born. If someone shaved my head, I would lose my strength and be as weak as any other man.”?
Answer for today   Samson   Judges 16:17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Job 31:5-6
“If I have been dishonest
    Or lied to others,
then let God weigh me on honest scales.
    Then he will know I have done nothing wrong.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
God, I want to be a person of integrity, a person who has nothing to hide.  Forgive me for my hidden sins.  Enable me to bring them to the light and put them under the blood of Jesus.  Help me to walk in the light, to live in the truth and uprightness.  Amen.
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: