Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday February 15, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-All relationships of value begin with commitment-
2-Faith is most meaningful when expressed in the dark-
3-Hiding wrong won't erase it for it only postpones its discovery-
4-A man's judgement is only as good as his information-
5-God gave us memories so we might have roses in December-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-In order to have great happiness, you have to have great pain and unhappiness, otherwise how would you know when you are happy-
 
I'VE LEARNED-It is hard to walk in shifting sand-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does "eternal life" have to do with duration of life or with quality of life?
2-If we never act on our beliefs, can we say that we truly value them?
3-What is the difference in tolerance and accommodation?
4-We need to ask ourselves "Are there any relationships in our life that are thirsty for mercy".
5-How did Jesus worship?  If it was different from ours, why is ours different?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said “If you are pleased with me, give me proof that it is really you talking with me."
Answer for today     Gideon       Judges 6:17 
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Colossians 3:1-2
1-Since you were raised from the dead with Christ, aim at what is in heaven, where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God. Think only about the things in heaven, not the things on earth.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, you know how easily distracted I am.  Help me set my mind and my heart on things above that my life will glorify you. Amen-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG,
 ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY

No comments: