Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Wednesday February 3, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Faith is based on knowledge and strengthened through waiting-
2-Faith is like calories, you can't see it but you can see the results-
3-The "Law" doesn't make you righteous, it only makes you guilty-
4-We learn the new and unfamiliar through the old and familiar-
5-We become what we think about most-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Growing old beats the alternative of dying young-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The southern dish "chitlins" is made up of pigs' small intestines-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was Adam and Eve surprised that a serpent could talk human language?
2-Why was the serpent given so much power of deceitfulness in the Garden of Eden?
3-Had Adam and Eve seen the serpent or had contact with it prior to the confrontation time?
4-Were Adam and Eve originally created to live forever?
5-In the Garden of Eden were all animals originally created to be vegetarians?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "I have sinned this time; the Lord is righteous and I and my people are wicked"?
Answer for today     Pharaoh    Exodus 9:27
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Psalm 31:7-8
I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
    Because you saw my suffering;
    You knew my troubles.
You have not handed me over to my enemies
    But have set me in a safe place.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, thank you for making it possible for me to be with you in wide, open spaces.  When I'm there, let me truly savor your goodness and breathe in your love.  Amen.
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: