Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday February 22, 2016 thought for the day









HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Lord, put me in a place where I can best be used and keep me happy there-
2-Accepting yourself must precede forgiving yourself-
3-There is nothing worth living for that is not worth dying for-
4-Our outlook on life is not determined by circumstances but by focus-
5-I hold my possessions loosely because it hurts when God pries my fingers open and takes them from me-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Always drink up stream from the herd-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Worry immobilizes us but concern moves us to action-
 
DID YOU KNOW-There are more than fifteen thousand different kinds of rice-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If John the Baptist was so important to Jesus, why didn't he save him from being beheaded or bring him back to life?
2-Do Christians have to suffer sickness and pain in order to learn some of Christianity's lessons?
3-If we could condense all the truths of Christmas into only three words, what would they be?
4-How many angels left heaven with satan when he rebelled against God?
5-Where in scripture does it say "The Lord works in mysterious ways"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “Pray to the Lord to take the frogs away from me and my people. I will let your people go to offer sacrifices to the Lord.”
Answer for today     Pharaoh     Exodus 8:8
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    GALATIANS 2:20
20 I was put to death on the cross with Christ, and I do not live anymore—it is Christ who lives in me. I still live in my body, but I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself to save me..
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Lord Jesus, you ask nothing of me that you yourself haven't experienced.  Enable me to die to my will.  Teach me to live for you glory.  Grow my trust in you that I may walk with you every minute of every day. Amen.
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: