Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday February 12, 2016 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Death is not a period, it is a comma-
2-When you come to the place I'm all you have you'll find I am all you need-Jesus-
3-There is no greater sorrow than to recall a time of happiness while in misery-
4-There is no repentance in the grave-
5-Remember, when the judgement is weak, the prejudice is strong-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-How can one careless match start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a camp fire?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Yield the right of way-
 
DID YOU KNOW-If China imported just 10 percent of its rice needs, the price on the world market would increase by 80 percent-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did the Roman soldiers who crucified Jesus have any feeling about the "Christ" they were killing?
2-The cross was never meant to be the only or even the central symbol of Christianity.  The resurrection was.  So, why did it become so 400 years after Jesus' life?
3-Is wisdom enough to live a christian life?
4-How many different emotions can the "heart" have?
5-What does it mean "to be pure in heart", and how can you be this way?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Silver and gold I don't have, but what I do have I give to you.  In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, stand up and walk"?
Answer for today    Peter   Acts 3:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Proverbs 14:26-27
26 Those who respect the Lord will have security,
    And their children will be protected.
27 Respect for the Lord gives life.
    It is like a fountain that can save people from death.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, teach me to fear (respect) you in all I do.  Amen
 
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-

No comments: