Sunday, February 07, 2016

Sunday February 7, 2016 thought for the day



 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God exists more than he is imagined and is truly imagined more than he is expressed-
2-God's power produces victory-
3-God has revealed to us all we need to know about him to love and serve him-
4-Praise produces God's presence and God's presence produces God's power-
5-Having material things for sure doesn't mean you have God's blessings-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Well, another day has passed and I didn't use algebra-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Get outside every day for miracles are waiting everywhere-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In Chile, the number one topping for pizza is mussels and clams-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who were the women who married "the sons of God" in Genesis?
2-When after the expulsion from Eden did the marriages of "sons of God" and human women take place?
3-The Bible says the children of the marriages of "sons of God" and human women became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient times.  Who were these people?
4-Were the "sons of God" the children of Seth and not Cain who killed his brother?
5-At the end of ten generations, people became so sinful that "the Lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on earth".  Didn't God know ahead of time how people would turn out?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said “Anyone who can read this writing and explain it will receive purple clothes fit for a king and a gold chain around his neck. And I will make that person the third highest ruler in the kingdom?”
Answer for today     Belshazzar       Daniel 5:7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Proverbs 4:20-23
20 My child, pay attention to my words;
    Listen closely to what I say.
21 Don’t ever forget my words;
    Keep them always in mind.
22 They are the key to life for those who find them;
    They bring health to the whole body.
23 Be careful what you think,
    Because your thoughts run your life.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, keep me alert and aware, using the sword of your Spirit,  your written word, as I guard my heart that I might glorify you in my life.  Amen
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: