Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday February 11, 2016 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-"I can forgive but I cannot forget" is only another way of saying "I cannot forgive-
2-God sees us as we can be but loves us as we are-
3-May we cherish the bread before it is gone, discover each other before we leave and enjoy each other while we have time-
4-May the Lord bless you with rainbows-
5-May the happiest day of your past be the saddest day of your future-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Those who are prone to little white lies soon become color blind-
 
I'VE LEARNED-No matter how you feel, dress up and show up-
 
DID YOU KNOW-China's Beijing Duck Restaurant can seat nine thousand people at one time-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why does Paul refer to Jesus as the last Adam and the second man.  What did he mean?
2-What would have happened to Adam/Eve if Adam had refused the forbidden fruit from Eve?
3-From where do toddlers learn to lie or be self centered?  
4-What does the Bible mean saying "The first Adam was only a pattern of those to come"?
5-Why is the Friday before Easter called "Good Friday"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA- Who said " Some of the men in the meeting were Sadducees, and others were Pharisees. Knowing this, Paul shouted to them, “My brothers, I am a Pharisee, and my father was a Pharisee. I am on trial here because I believe that people will rise from the dead.”
Answer for today        Paul   Acts 23:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Romans 12:14-16
14 Wish good for those who harm you; wish them well and do not curse them. 15 Be happy with those who are happy, and be sad with those who are sad. 16 Live in peace with each other. Do not be proud, but make friends with those who seem unimportant. Do not think how smart you are.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, help me to love people with your love and to come alongside them in their joy as well as their sorrow. Amen.
 
MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: