Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday February 23, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Proper planning prevents poor performance-
2-Ask God to bless your work but don't ask him to do it-
3-The only time you don't want to fail is the last time you try-
4-Excuse is the skin of a reason stuffed with  a lie-
5-Good enough is the enemy of all progress-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Planning for tomorrow is time well spent, worrying about tomorrow is time wasted-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Rice is thrown at a wedding as a symbol of fertility-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If you admire the rainbow after the rain, then why not love again after the pain?
2-Did God have a conversation with Jesus telling him he would be sent to earth as a baby and would grow up to be the savior of mankind?
3-What were God's last word to Jesus before sending him to the earth?
4-Why is music so powerful?  It can cause praise, anger, love, happiness, sorrow, etc. depending on the style of music you listen to?
5-What do blind people "see"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “Listen, my daughter. Don’t go to gather grain for yourself in another field. Don’t even leave this field at all, but continue following closely behind my women workers."
Answer for today     Boaz     Ruth 2:8
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Proverbs  3:25-26
25 You won’t be afraid of sudden trouble;
    You won’t fear the ruin that comes to the wicked,
26 because the Lord will keep you safe.
    He will keep you from being trapped.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, keep me from foolishly placing confidence in myself.  Help me to trust in your strength to keep me from wickedness.  Amen.
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: