Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Tuesday February 9, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don't be so heavenly minded that you are no earthly good-
2-A person can accomplish most anything if they have unlimited enthusiasm-
3-I love others for who I am not for who they are-
4-My love for others is not dependant on their love for me-
5-Sensitive people share the sufferings of others-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Things are more like they are today than they ever have been before-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Envy is a waste of time.  Accept what you already have, not what you want-
 
DID YOU KNOW-China is the world's largest producer and consumer of fresh pork-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How much of the mid east did the Garden of Eden cover?
2-When God sent the 10 plagues on pharaoh and the Egyptians, did he target the Egyptian gods?
3-Why don't we see more of God's power in the life of so many Christians?
4-Can joy be found in the midst of suffering?
5-What is a "soul"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "All of these things I will give you if you fall down and worship me".
Answer for today      satan       Matthew 4:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Psalm 34:10
10 Even lions may get weak and hungry,
    But those who look to the Lord will have every good thing.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY-

Father, help me learn to be content.  Teach me, to make the conscious and ongoing decision to trust your supply.  May I seek you with my whole heart and experience every good thing you have planned for me-amen.
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: