Thursday, February 04, 2016

Thursday February 4, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Getting what you go after is success but liking it after you get it is happiness-
2-We can never prove our worthiness to receive salvation-
3-The word husband means "care taker/provider"-
4-Jesus denies his followers the right to love only those they consider good-
5-Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I live in my own little world but it is okay, they all know me here-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Your children get only one childhood-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Yogurt intake among North Americans has quadrupled in the past twenty years-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When God told Adam and Eve they would die if they ate the forbidden fruit, how would they know what that meant?
2-In the Garden of Eden, did food grow naturally without any attention from Adam?
3-Did Adam and Eve need shelter to live in, in the Garden of Eden?
4-Did the Garden of Eden's forbidden fruit contain a chemical that tripped our DNA sin switch, causing all humans to have a sinful nature or original sin?
5-How did sin get such a grip on mankind?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said, "Give me your vineyard, that I may have it for a garden of herbs, because it is near my house; and I will give you for it a better vineyard"?
Answer for today    Ahab   1 Kings 21:2
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Psalm 37:7-9
Wait and trust the Lord.
    Don’t be upset when others get rich
    Or when someone else’s plans succeed.
Don’t get angry.
    Don’t be upset; it only leads to trouble.
Evil people will be sent away,
    But those who trust the Lord will inherit the land.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, despite your great faithfulness, your wisdom, and your good plans for me, I can find it hard to wait and hard to trust.  Forgive me, and help my unbelief!
 
 
-MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: