Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday February 26, 2016 thought for the day



 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The weaker our spirit the greater God's support-
2-Don't be stubborn, be steadfast-
3-Don't do the right thing for the wrong reason-
4-There is no resurrection without a crucifixion-
5-Christianity is primarily a state of being, a state of doing will automatically follow-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-There are three kinds of men-
 a-The ones that learn by reading-
 b-The few who learn by observation-      
 c-The rest of them have to touch the electric fence and find out for themselves-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Worrying is more harmful than helpful-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The wheat that produces a one pound loaf of bread requires two tons of water to grow-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Should we stand in awe and respect of God when we pray or excited as a little child acts when they see their daddy?
2-What part of God holds the universe together?
3-Has God ever been caught off guard?
4-Was there any human that knew Jesus better than his mother Mary?  If not, why wasn't there more written about her in scripture?
5-At the wedding where the wine ran out, why does it appear that Jesus was so curt with his mother when she mentions it to him?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "I am the One who lives; I was dead, but look, I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys to death and to the place of the dead."
Answer for today       Jesus    Revelation 1:18
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   PhIlippians 1:3-6
I thank my God every time I remember you, always praying with joy for all of you. I thank God for the help you gave me while I preached the Good News—help you gave from the first day you believed until now. God began doing a good work in you, and I am sure he will continue it until it is finished when Jesus Christ comes again.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I know you are a God who leaves no project unfinished.  Thank you for the work of grace you have begun in my life through salvation.  Continue to work in me daily for my sanctification as I seek to serve and honor you.  Amen
 
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-

No comments: