Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Tuesday February 2, 2018 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don't try so hard to become what you ought to be that you forget who you are-
2-Sometimes clouds are in our sky to give us a beautiful sunset-
3-Never sacrifice the permanent on the altar of the immediate-
4-We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give-
5-Faith is being fully assured that what God has promised he will do-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I would be unstoppable if I could just get started-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Don't audit life.  Show up and make the most of it-
 
DID YOU KNOW-It is estimated that Americans consume ten million tons of turkey on Thanksgiving Day-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Could the days of creation in the Genesis story be listed out of order?
2-How could God have been lonely for human relationship?
3-In the Garden of Eden, why did God make just one tree off limits to Adam and Eve?
4-How could the Garden of Eden have been perfect with a talking deceitful serpent in it?
5-In the Garden of Eden, were any other animals besides the serpent able to talk to humans?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "Come to bed with me"?
Answer for today    Potiphar's wife     Genesis 39:7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Psalm 16:7-9
I praise the Lord because he advises me.
    Even at night, I feel his leading.
I keep the Lord before me always.
    Because he is close by my side,
    I will not be hurt.
So I rejoice and am glad.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, sometimes I have desperate night seasons, and at other times those night seasons are the only times I truly hear you.  Help me to be aware of your voice all day and even at night-Amen
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: