Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday February 19, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Fear disappears when faith appears-
2-Enjoy today for sometime, today will be a long time ago-
3-Truth that is heard and not acted upon will have a dangerous reaction-
4-Don't confuse noise with enthusiasm-
5-It is never too late to start doing what is right-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Never kick a cow chip on a hot day-
 
I'VE LEARNED-All Christians struggle with temptation-
 
DID YOU KNOW-You should not eat a crawfish with a straight trail.  It was dead before it was cooked-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is there one scripture verse that summarizes Jesus' life?
2-If I have the mind of Christ, why do I still have so bad thoughts-
3-Can we be saved and still have our hearts and mind unchanged?
4-Was it hard for Jesus to trust Thomas knowing he would one day question Jesus' resurrection?
5-Was Jesus ever disappointed in any of his disciples beside Peter and Thomas?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “Truly I know your God is the greatest of all gods, the Lord of all the kings. He tells people about things they cannot know. I know this is true, because you were able to tell these secret things to me.”
Answer for today     Nebuchadnezzar       Daniel 2:47
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Matthew 16:24-26
24 Then Jesus said to his followers, “If people want to follow me, they must give up the things they want. They must be willing even to give up their lives to follow me. 25 Those who want to save their lives will give up true life, and those who give up their lives for me will have true life. 26 It is worthless to have the whole world if they lose their souls. They could never pay enough to buy back their souls.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, teach me to die to self, to choose your will, not mine, to lose my life for your sake.  Amen.
 
 
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-

No comments: