Saturday, February 27, 2016

Saturday February 27, 2016 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The happiest people in the world are those who are giving people-
2-Don't give God instructions, just report for duty-
3-The only prayer that God hears is the prayer of faith-
4-There are no exclusive groups or excluded groups in Jesus-
5-To become, acts as if-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Good judgement comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgement-
 
I'VE LEARNED-God does not ignore those who depend on him-
 
DID YOU KNOW-No two cornflakes look the same-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How did Mary know that Jesus could turn water into good wine?
2-Did Mary's mentioning the wine shortage problem to Jesus change his mind about revealing his power at this event?
3-Most people suffer from small thoughts about God.  In an effort to see God as our friend, have we lost his greatness and majesty?
4-How do you explain the why and when of God's healing?
5-In scripture , what is "the bottomless pit"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "You are the man"
Answer for today       Nathan       2 Samuel  12:7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Psalm 130:3-5
Lord, if you punished people for all their sins,
    No one would be left, Lord.
But you forgive us,
    So you are respected.
I wait for the Lord to help me,
    And I trust his word.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, I stand in awe of you!  Thank you for your mercy and grace toward me.  Thank you that by your grace, I can be totally and completely forgiven.  I claim this forgiveness because you have promised it to me. In Jesus name-Amen.
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-


No comments: