Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday February 22, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Many a choice whine is the product of sour grapes-
2-How we have been and how we are is not how we will be-
3-God dipped his great pen in the blood of his only son and wrote-LOVE-in big bold letters across all the ages-
4-The greater the obstacle the more glory in overcoming it-
5-A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Never miss a good chance to shut up-
 
I'VE LEARNED-We should not be fascinated with our possessions, lest they possess us-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How many robes (change of clothing) did Jesus have?
2-Did Jesus and his disciples do their own laundry?
3-When Jesus was doing ministry, where did he eat and sleep?
4-What would you do differently if you could go back and do things over?
5-Did Jesus say anything specifically about homosexuality?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “Look! This Hebrew slave was brought here to shame us. He came in and tried to have sexual relations with me, but I screamed. "
Answer for today     Potiphar"s wife      Genesis 39:14
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Lord, I trust you.
    I have said, “You are my God.”
15 My life is in your hands.
    Save me from my enemies
    And from those who are chasing me.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Jesus, my relationship with you enables me to be strong and courageous.  Thank you for the privilege of being in relationship with you.  Amen
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: