Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday March 23, 2016 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Without honesty you open the doors to weakness and ultimately defeat-
2-Consider the incredible love that the father has shown us in allowing us to be called children of God-
3-The wall you are looking at is really a door-
4-Do unto others as though you were the others-
5-Faith is continuing to run the race confident you will get your second wind-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Baseball is the only place in life where a sacrifice is really appreciated-
 
I'VE LEARNED-What you focus on you get-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Oral-B is a combination of "oral hygiene" and the letter B, which stands for the word better-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Lord, who can I help today? 
2-How were the sorcerers and magicians able to duplicate Moses's miracles in front of pharaoh?
3-When Moses turned the water of Egypt into blood, how long did it last?
4-What did it mean in Exodus, from God to Moses "to redeem every first born son"?
5-Were the pillars of fire and cloud literal natural physical things or were they God appearing in a physical form?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said “Now, Lord, you can let me, your servant, Die in peace as you said. With my own eyes I have seen your salvation"
Answer for today    Simeon     Luke 2:29-30
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Psalm 60:11-12
11 Help us fight the enemy.
    Human help is useless,
12 but we can win with God’s help.
    He will defeat our enemies.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, help me to see every hardship I face as an opportunity to know your better and trust you more.  Teach me to trust you always, not only when it seems no one else can help me.  Likewise, help me to depend on you when it seems as though I can handle everything on my own.  Amen
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: