Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday March 30, 2016 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Courage is being scared to death but doing it anyway-
2-Each lap of the christian race is different from the previous one-
3-The greatest oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground-
4-Nothing puts feeling into prayer like a good reason for praying it-
5-When wrestling with restlessness remember the benefits of patience-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-It is said that genes skip generations.  Maybe that is why grandparents find their grandchildren so likeable-
 
I'VE LEARNED-God knows exactly what we are yet loves us anyway-
 
DID YOU KNOW-On average, one hundred people choke on ballpoint pens every year-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where did Cain's wife come from?-a sister?
2-Did Cain ever reconcile with his family for killing Abel?    
3-Cain told God he was afraid of being killed.  By whom, where and why?
4-Was Cain's killing of Abel premeditated?
5-Did Eve have any daughters and did they have any children?  By whom?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said “Can a man have a child when he is a hundred years old?"
Answer for today     Abraham    Genesis 17:17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY     Psalm 55:2 
Pay attention to me and answer me. I am troubled and upset-
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I cry out to you today as I never have before.  Hear me!  I need you!  Help me!
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: