Thursday, March 03, 2016

Thursday March 3, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Church and God are not synonymous-
2-Obedience is better than sacrifice or giving-
3-Obedience is the key to knowing God's will-
4-It is out of the helplessness of our lives that we determine who our God really is-
5-Holiness is a relationship, not a state of being-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring.  He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.  The moral-when you are full of bull, keep your mouth shut-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Jesus statement "do not judge" is against the kind of hypocritical judgmental attitude that tears others down in order to build yourself up-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Table salt is the only commodity that hasn't risen dramatically in price in the last one hundred years-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Extract heaven from the human story and what is left?
2-Can gratitude appear even at a graveside service?
3-How can we "give thanks in everything"-will it be real?
4-How do you learn to recognize miracles?
5-What is the cure for ingratitude?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said , “Brothers, I have lived my life without guilt feelings before God up to this day.”
Answer for the day    Paul   Acts 23:1
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 86:3-5
Lord, have mercy on me,
    Because I have called to you all day.
Give happiness to me, your servant,
    Because I give my life to you, Lord.
Lord, you are kind and forgiving
    And have great love for those who call to you.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 


God, I stand amazed at how good you are.  I am overwhelmed by your love for me.  I don't want to live another second believing the lies of satan.  I want to live in the truth and experience your goodness, forgiveness and mercy.  Amen-
 
MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: