Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunday March 20, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The presence of bad feelings does not have to mean the absence of love-
2-Praise helps to dispel loneliness and emptiness-
3-A God great enough to create me and the world I live in is loving enough to watch out for me-
4-When you have no experience of pain, its is rather hard to experience joy-
5-Our arms are too short to box with God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I lost my dictionary and now I am at a loss for words-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Jesus uses one angel to bind satan and throw him into a bottomless pit-
 
DID YOU KNOW-At the height of inflation in Germany in the early 1920s, Approximately two dollars were equal to a quintillion German marks.
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What did Ishmael's name mean?
2-Did Sarah's pregnancy and Isaac's birth have a devastating impact on Ishmael?
3-Until Isaac was born, Ishmael was Abraham's heir but then lost that family position.  Was that a hard blow on him?
4-Had Abraham accepted Ishmael as the fulfillment of God's promised covenant with him?
5-What did Isaac's name mean?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "The God who made the whole world and everything in it is the Lord of the land and the sky. He does not live in temples built by human hands."
Answer for today    Paul    Acts 17:24
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Ephesians 4:1-3
I am in prison because I belong to the Lord. Therefore I urge you who have been chosen by God to live up to the life to which God called you. Always be humble, gentle, and patient, accepting each other in love. You are joined together with peace through the Spirit, so make every effort to continue together in this way.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Jesus, thank you for what you did in your death and resurrection that unites me with you and other members of your family.  I want to be closer to you today--and stay close.  I love you today.
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: