Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday March 16, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-There is always time for courtesy-
2-You can't learn if you don't try-
3-You'll never eliminate anxiety by avoiding the things that caused it-
4-Do what makes you anxious, don't do what makes you depressed-
5-One joy scatters a hundred grieves-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I don't have gray hair, I have wisdom highlights-
 
I'VE LEARNED-The diamond cannot be polished without friction nor the person perfected without trials-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The Australian $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100 notes are made of plastic-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is known about "the book of the annals of the kings of Judah"?
2-Who was the most evil woman of the Bible?
3-Does God allow angels to entice people to do evil?
4-Does God's patience have limits?
5-Does God's grace and mercy have limits?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-who said “Here I am. Send me!”
Answer for today    Isaiah 6:8
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  1 Peter 3:15
15 But respect Christ as the holy Lord in your hearts. Always be ready to answer everyone who asks you to explain about the hope you have,
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, make me a student of your word, empowered by the Spirit to share your truth.  Teach me to love with your love-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: