Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Wednesday March 2, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Even though forgiven, sins have consequences-
2-Don't concentrate on the difficulty, concentrate on God-
3-The Bible says "Let your light shine....." not let your lips speak-
4-Trouble never leaves you where it found you, it leaves you bitter or better-
5-We often are so busy being religious that we don't have time to be Christian-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Letting the cat out of the bag is a whole lot easier than putting it back-
 
I'VE LEARNED-The traits in others that bother us are often the habits we dislike in ourselves-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Salt is one of the few spices that is all taste and no smell-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can we change God's mind with our prayers?
2-Was Satan a serpent in Eden from the beginning of creation or did he enter at the time of the temptation of Adam and Eve?
3-Was the serpent's only reason for being in Eden to tempt Adam and Eve?
4-Did satan have a one time only attempt at deceiving Adam and Eve?
5-If Adam and Eve had chosen gratitude instead of discontent, would the world be a different place?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “Your brother came and tricked me. He has taken your blessing.”
Answer for today    Isaac     Genesis 27:35
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Psalm 51:10-12
10 Create in me a pure heart, God,
    And make my spirit right again.
11 Do not send me away from you
    Or take your Holy Spirit away from me.
12 Give me back the joy of your salvation.
    Keep me strong by giving me a willing spirit.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, help me experience the joy of a clean heart-Amen
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: