Sunday, March 06, 2016

Sunday March 6, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God never asks for more than you have but he does want all you have-
2-To experience love you must give it away-
3-Forgiveness warms the heart and cools the sting-
4-God cannot fill a closed fist, only an open hand-
5-Carnal attitudes always precede carnal actions-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Some people try to turn back their odometers.  Not me.  I want people to know why I look this way.  I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved-
 
I'VE LEARNED-What you do cannot be separated from what you believe-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The number 57 on a Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Will all people who died be resurrected to a final judgement?
2-Will all peoples have an afterlife that is eternal?
3-Where does the final judgement take place?
4-Will we eat and drink in heaven?
5-Is the "new heaven" like a restored Eden?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "certainly this was a righteous man"?
Answer for today   the centurion at the crucifixion     Luke 23:47
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 34:18-19
18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted,
    And he saves those whose spirits have been crushed.
19 People who do what is right may have many problems,
    But the Lord will solve them all.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, heal my broken heart as only you can.  Help me stay focused on you.  Keep me from getting bitter. Amen
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-


No comments: