Friday, April 01, 2016

Friday April 1, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Life is fragile, handle with prayer-
2-God is forgiving but don't play dare-
3-If a christian is worried, frustrated or up set about money, God is not in control-
4-There is more to life than increasing its speed-
5-No need to worry about the future for God is already there-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Footprints in the sands of time are not made sitting down-
 
I'VE LEARNED-If you don't step forward you'll always be in the same place-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Bill Bowerman, founder of Nike, got his first shoe idea after staring at a waffle iron.  He got the idea of using squared spikes to make shoes lighter-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What was the sin that satan was guilty of?
2-Why did satan consider God an enemy when God created him?
3-Before satan rebelled against God, what was his original name?
4-Can satan only do what God allows him to do?
5-Is satan accountable to God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  "I ask that you give me a heart that understands, so I can rule the people in the right way and will know the difference between right and wrong. Otherwise, it is impossible to rule this great people of yours.”
Answer for the day     Solomon    1 Kings 3:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 18:30-32
30 The ways of God are without fault. The Lord’s words are pure. He is a shield to those who trust him.
31 Who is God? Only the Lord. Who is the Rock? Only our God.
32 God is my protection.  He makes my way free from fault.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

O Lord, I trust you right now with everything.  Where else can I turn?  Why would I even want to turn away from you?  I know you love me.  I know you are always working for good in my life.  Amen
 
SMILE, LAUGH, FORGIVE, BELIEVE AND LOVE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN-

No comments: