Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wednesday April 20, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Experience is the best teacher only if it is your experience-
2-Don't trade something essential for something that is fleeting-
3-Don't trade something of consequence for something of no consequence-
4-Happiness is not having what you want but wanting what you have-
5-A laugh at your own expense costs you nothing-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Coffee is break fluid-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The hula hoop was the biggest selling toy in 1957
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does the term "the valley of slaughter" mean which is found in the book of Jeremiah?
2-What do you want people to admire most about you?
3-Why does "the way of the wicked" seem to prosper?
4-When is pride good and when is it sinful?
5-What is gained by being wise?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  "Now, my daughter, don’t be afraid. I will do everything you ask, because all the people in our town know you are a good woman."
Answer for the day     Boaz    Ruth 3:11 
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Galatians 5:16-18
16 So I tell you: Live by following the Spirit. Then you will not do what your sinful selves want. 17 Our sinful selves want what is against the Spirit, and the Spirit wants what is against our sinful selves. The two are against each other, so you cannot do just what you please. 18 But if the Spirit is leading you, you are not under the law.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 

God, thank you that you have set me free from sin.  Lead me, guide me and direct me throughout this day, and as I follow you, may the fruit of your Spirit be evident in my life.
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: