Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday April 18, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Unwillingness to forgive has too high a price to pay-
2-You don't have to like someone to forgive them-
3-Jesus did not die for the world, he died for you and me-
4-It is easy to love one who loves you, but it takes godly love to love one who has hurt you-
5-We are the product of our decisions and choices-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Burglarize is what a crook see with-
 
I'VE LEARNED-I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help them in some other way-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In 1980, Namco released Pac Man, the most popular video game of all time-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it possible to have anxiety free living?
2-Has God heard our prayers before we even pray them?
3-How do we explain the why and when of God's healing?
4-Who was Leviathan?
5-In the old testament what does "wadi" mean?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “My soul praises the Lord; my heart rejoices in God my Savior, because he has shown his concern for his humble servant girl.
From now on, all people will say that I am blessed, because the Powerful One has done great things for me. His name is holy."
Answer for today       Mary     Luke 1:46-48
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Hebrews 10:23-24
23 Let us hold firmly to the hope that we have confessed, because we can trust God to do what he promised.24 Let us think about each other and help each other to show love and do good deeds.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, I am so grateful that, because you are are faithful and true, I can rely on you for anything and everything.  I thank you that you hold me in the palm of your hand.  Regardless of my circumstances I will strive "to stir up love and good works" as my response to your grace.  Amen
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG,
ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: