Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday April 15, 2016 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-There is nothing to fear when your trust is in God who loves you-
2-God knew me yet he loved me-
3-Joy is love exhausted-
4-Grace intensifies your compassion-
5-When we come to God we all start at the same place-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-The brain is the apparatus with which we think that we think-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The Slinky is sold on every continent of the world except Antarctica-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you tell the truth to someone that you know it will hurt them?
2-For the Christian, is there any fear that is founded?
3-What is the "wedding supper of the Lamb"?
4-Does the number 12 have any significance in scripture?  If so what is it?
5-How would we act if Jesus showed up?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “You gave this woman to me and she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate it.”
Answer for today     Adam   Genesis 3:12
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Isaiah 41:10
10 So don’t worry, because I am with you. Don’t be afraid, because I am your God.
I will make you strong and will help you; I will support you with my right hand that saves you.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I come to you praying, believing, confident that you are with me and that I can know your strength as well as your peace-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: