Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday April 29, 2016, thought for the day






 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Accomplishment is often deceptive because we don't see the pain and perseverance that produced it-
2-In the final analysis I am responsible for me-
3-Few there are who will do the incredible to experience the unusual-
4-Integrity is doing what is right  even when no one is looking-
5-Great is the one who starts but greater is the one who finishes-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Document is repeating what your doctor told you, in your own words-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Love, not time, heals all wounds-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The side of a hammer is called a "cheek"-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where will the battle of Armageddon take place?
2-What unusual thing will happen at the battle of Armageddon?
3-How many angels are used to bind Satan and throw him into a bottomless pit?
4-How many churches or places of worship will there be in the new heaven that God creates?
5-Is the "tree of life" in the new heaven a restored version of the same tree that was in the Garden of Eden?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"There was a man in the land of Uz" is the first verse of chapter 1 of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today    Job
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       1 John 5:11-13
11 This is what God told us: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life, but whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.13 I write this letter to you who believe in the Son of God so you will know you have eternal life.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
God, thank you for the freedom and victory that are mine in you.  As I walk with you today, remind me of the security I have with you.  Thank you Jesus, for saving me-  amen
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-






No comments: