Sunday, April 03, 2016

Sunday April 3, 2016 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday-
2-You don't have to worry about job burnout if you let the job set you on fire-
3-Thank you God for giving me this new day especially since I loused up yesterday so bad-
4-Don't be so afraid of doing bad that you don't have time to do good-
5-You only have one chance to make the first impression-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If there had been chocolate in the Garden of Eden, it would have kept Adam/Eve away from the forbidden tree-
 
I'VE LEARNED-If you don't go after what you want you will never have it-
 
DID YOU KNOW-If you lace your shoes from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was Job a real person and all of Satan's attacks against him real situations or could it have been a parable?
2-Does satan have access to God at any time?
3-Satan accused God of putting a hedge around Job.  Had God done so?
4-What was the "Fire of God" that fell from the heavens and killed all of Job's sheep?
5-Can Satan persuade God to change his plans?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  "You are afraid of the kings of Israel and Aram now. But before the child learns to choose good and reject evil, the lands of Israel and Aram will be empty."
Answer for today    Isaiah     Isaiah 7:16
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Isaiah 40:31
31 But the people who trust the Lord will become strong again.
    They will rise up as an eagle in the sky;
    They will run and not need rest;
    They will walk and not become tired.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, I want to thank you for all you do for me by the might and power of your Holy Spirit in me.  I need you every hour.  At times I feel weak and helpless.  Thank you for giving me patience today in spite of the challenges set before me. Amen.
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: