Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Wednesday April 6, 2016 thought for the day






HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Old age is the price you pay for maturity-
2-God, you can open or close doors, help me to test each one to see which opens-
3-The greatest ability if stickability-
4-There are people who need us and don't even know it-
5-There are people we need and don't even know it-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I really think that tossing and turning at night while you are asleep should be considered exercise-
 
I'VE LEARNED-The best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The YKK on the zipper of your Levi's stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the worlds largest zipper manufacturer-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who was Noah's wife and from where did she come?
2-Genesis says "Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord and was righteous and blameless and walked faithfully with God".  Does this mean he had never sinned?
3-How many times had God wanted to destroy the earth and all that was within it?
4-What caused Cain to be such an angry hateful adult leading to the killing of his brother Abel?
5-How many animals were there on the ark?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "What is truth"?
Answer for today    Pilate      John 18:38
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     James 1:12-13
12 When people are tempted and still continue strong, they should be happy. After they have proved their faith, God will reward them with life forever. God promised this to all those who love him. 13 When people are tempted, they should not say, “God is tempting me.” Evil cannot tempt God, and God himself does not tempt anyone.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, I confess my heart is often sinful.  Forgive me!  Help me to remember that you are not the one tempting me, but you are the solution to my sin problem.  Amen
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: