Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday April 10, 2016 thought for the day-from jasper




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When our faith becomes conventional our actions become convenience-
2-Faith feeds on expectancy-
3-Our love for God motivates us to conform to his will by our choice-
4-While we are praying for sinners to come to Jesus, he is asking us to go to sinners-
5-You only believe what activates you-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Whoever looks lustfully at eggs and bacon has already committed breakfast in his heart-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Don't chase money, chase excellence for money follows excellence-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In 1955, one third of all watches sold were Timexes-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was the forbidden fruit tree in the Garden of Eden in itself evil?
2-Is gratitude more than being polite?
3-When God walked in the Garden of Eden looking for Adam and Eve, was it the father or son Jesus?
4-Was there any witnesses of the birth of Jesus?
5-What does the Bible mean saying "my begotten son"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "When you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town."
Answer for today      Jesus      Mark 6:10
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   John 13:34-35
34 “I give you a new command: Love each other. You must love each other as I have loved you. 35 All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, give me the ability to love as Jesus loved, with compassion, grace, and forgiveness.  May the love of Jesus flow through me to others.  Amen
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: