Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thursday April 28, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God will give us the courage to dare and the patience to wait for his timing-
2-Every person is entitled to the love of God-
3-Getting something for nothing can breed irresponsibility-
4-Irresponsibility creates careless attitudes-
5-We are not what we think we are, we are not what others think we are, we are what we think others think we are-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Diplomacy is the art of letting other people have your own way- 
  
 I'VE LEARNED-When you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Scotch tape has been used as an anti-corrosive shield on the Goodyear Blimp-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are you what others think you are?
2-In the book of Revelation what word is most often used to describe Jesus?
3-Where does the word "rapture" appear in the English Bible?
4-What Bible book uses the word "alleluia" indicating praise to God?
5-How many times does the word "alleluia" appear in scripture?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly" is the first verse of chapter one of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today       Psalms
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Matthew 6:24
24 “No one can serve two masters. The person will hate one master and love the other, or will follow one master and refuse to follow the other. You cannot serve both God and worldly riches.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, show me where I am living according to "I will' rather than your will.  Forgive me and reorient my heart.  I want to submit to your good and perfect will for my life-
 
MAY YOU ALWAY HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-


No comments: