Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday April 22, 2016 thought for the day





HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Home is where the heart's tears can dry at their own pace-
2-Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently-
3-Being good is not good enough.  You must be good for the right reason-
4-Don't let a pain in your heart become a chip on your shoulder-
5-Across the field of yesterday he sometimes comes to me,
   A little lad just back from play, the lad I used to be,
   And he smiles so wistfully once he has crept within,
   I wonder if he hopes to see the man I might have been-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Condescend is when a prisoner is escaping down a wall using a rope-
I'VE LEARNED-Life is like a roll of toilet paper.  The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes-
DID YOU KNOW-When the divorce rate goes up in the United States, toy makers say the sale of toys also rises-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did God send Isaiah if he knew the people wouldn't listen to him?
2-Why don't we hear any christian preaching today on restitution?
3-The Bible says we should not love money, then what should our attitude be toward it?
4-Ezekiel called the Jewish exiles "Israel"  referring to all Jews in captivity in surrounding countries from both the northern and southern kingdoms.
  Was this the first time all Jews were called by this name?
5-When Daniel's three friends were put in the blazing furnace and survived, was Daniel there also?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said "The king says you should not let Hezekiah fool you, because he can’t save you from my power."
Answer for today     Rabshakeh    2 Kings 18:29
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Matthew 6:20-22
20 But store your treasures in heaven where they cannot be destroyed by moths or rust and where thieves cannot break in and steal them. 21 Your heart will be where your treasure is.22 “The eye is a light for the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, help me live with you as my treasure.  Help me know that in you I am secure,  thank for loving me, amen-
-I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-


No comments: