Monday, April 04, 2016

Monday April 4, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We give so much attention to our problems and not enough to the solutions-
2-We become what we think-
3-Traditions should make roots not ruts-
4-We react with emotion and we respond with intelligence-
5-Worry is praying for that which you don't want-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Aging seems to be the only available way to live a longer life-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Acceptance leads to influence-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Americans spend about $18 billion on footwear a year-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did satan really believe that he could win the argument with God over Job?
2-Was Jesus and the angelic being called satan together in heaven before Satan was expelled by God.  If so, did they know each other?
3-How did the people in Genesis live such long lives?
4-Since the Genesis people didn't have calendars, how did they know how long they lived (their age)?
5-Were the ages mentioned in Genesis for the people, years as we know them to be, or were they the lengths of family groups?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “You cleverly ignore the commands of God so you can follow your own teachings."
Answer for today    Jesus   Mark 7:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Hebrews 3:14
14 We all share in Christ if we keep till the end the sure faith we had in the beginning.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

God, I thank you for saving me from my sins in and through Jesus the Christ.  As I journey through this life, I will remain faithful to you because you are the Lord of my life.  I am your servant and belong to you.  My life is in your hands.  Amen
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: