Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Tuesday April 5, 2016 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God made only one of us-
2-See it big, keep it simple-
3-Stress comes into my life only when I let it-
4-Dear God, you are right,  all things are possible-
5-People on the way down always blame someone else-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you think you can and if you think you can't, either way you  are right-
 
I'VE LEARNED-For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Jeans were named after Genoa, Italy, where the first denim cloth was made-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-From whom did the Nephilim people descend from?
2-What length of age did the Nephilim people live?
3-What all do we know about the Nephilim people?
4-Was Goliath of the Nephilim people?
5-As a cause of the great flood, did God regret creating the human race?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said “Great is Artemis of Ephesus!”
Answer for today    the people of Ephesus     Acts 19:34
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Hebrews 3:12-14
12 So brothers and sisters, be careful that none of you has an evil, unbelieving heart that will turn you away from the living God. 13 But encourage each other every day while it is “today.” Help each other so none of you will become hardened because sin has tricked you. 14 We all share in Christ if we keep till the end the sure faith we had in the beginning.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, create in me a clean heart and show me any sin I should repent of before you.  I do repent with all my heart.  I am trusting you as my savior. Amen
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: