Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday April 23, 2016 thought for the day





 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The course of nature is the art of God-
2-Ability is nothing without opportunity-
3-Prolonged idleness paralyses initiative-
4-The real character of a person is revealed by what amuses them-
5-The more you do, the more you can do-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you-
 
I'VE LEARNED-We should be glad that God doesn't give us everything we ask for-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The hundred billionth crayon made by Crayola was Periwinkle Blue-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you love someone who has hurt you?
2-Can you serve someone who has mistreated you?
3-Why did King Darius throw Daniel's false accusers family into the lions den along with them?
4-If God would refuse to help us because of our sin, could we complain?
5-When God sends mercy when we deserve punishment, how can we withhold our praise and thanksgiving?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who said  “Give me the head of John the Baptist here on a platter.”
Answer for today     daughter of Herodias      Matthew 14:8
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      1 Corinthians 7:35
35 I am saying this to help you, not to limit you. But I want you to live in the right way, to give yourselves fully to the Lord without concern for other things.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
God, teach me to be still despite deadlines, pressure, anxiety ,stress, and noise and to know that you are God, my strength, my sufficiency and my hope-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-


No comments: