Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday December 14, 2007 thought for the day


JESUS-THIS TIME OF YEAR IS ALL ABOUT JESUS-OR AT LEAST IT SHOULD BE-IT IS NOT A HOLIDAY
BUT A CELEBRATION OF THE BIRTH OF THE SAVIOR-LET'S NOT FORGET THAT IN ALL THE BUSYNESS
OF DECORATING, SHOPPING AND BUYING PRESENTS-SAY "MERRY CHRISTMAS" TO EVERYONE YOU
MEET!!!!!-here are my thoughts for today-
1-No one can make you feel inferior without your consent-
2-Be a winner not a whiner-
3-You can be happy if you want to-
4-God has an appointed time to answer our prayers-
5-God is at work in your life whether you can see it or not-

I believe-you shouldn't be too eager to find out a secret for it could change your life forever-

I've learned-good health is true wealth

Today's Scripture
“Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me” (Psalm 23:4 NKJV).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: