Monday, December 31, 2007

Monday December 31, 2007 thought for the day

'I'M SO FULL OF HONEY I THINK I WILL REST AWHILE"-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Integrity is the foundation on which a truly successful life is built-
2-God can't trust you with a million dollars if you don't have integrity with a hundred dollars-
3-Say what you mean and mean what you say-
4-Christians should be the happiest people on earth-
5-We need to ask ourselves "Is the way I am living drawing other people to God?"-

Strange thought-a chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion-

I've learned-young people need old peoples love, respect and knowledge of life and that old people need the love, respect and strength of young people-

Scripture for today-"This is my command: love one another" John 15:17

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-
jasper

No comments: