Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday December 22, 2007 thought for the day


JUST 3 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS-IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR IT YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Keep your heart open to compassion-
2-If you want to harvest good things you must plant good seed-
3-The seed you plant is what you will reap-
4-If you want God to solve your problem, help solve, someone else's problem-
5-When you make other people happy, God will bring joy to your life-

Strange thought-old age is when you still have something on the ball but you are just too tired to bounce it-

I've learned-every time I am on a trip I wish I was home and every time I am at home I wish I was on a trip-

Today's Scripture
“For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity], Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: