Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday December 26, 2007 thought for the day


CHRISTMAS IS OVER AND NOW LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW YEARS!!-here are my thoughts for today-
1-We must learn to live one day at a time-
2-Happiness is a decision you make not an emotion you feel-
3-We must learn to live a life of peace-
4-Life at its longest is short so don't waste your time being angry-unhappy-worried-
5-If you are waiting for some event to make you happy you will spend your whole life waiting-

Strange thought-some people don't seem to understand that "no" is a complete sentence-

I've learned-my best friends often get me into trouble-

Today's scripture-The light shines in the darkness but the darkness has not understood it-John 1:5

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: