Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday December 11, 2007 thought for the day


WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GETING MORE BAD WEATHER TODAY-MORE ICY
RAIN-HOPE YOU ARE SAFE AND WARM-here are my thoughts for today-
1-When you hold on to poisons from your past you only hurt yourself-
2-The walls you build around yourself to keep others out are only keeping you penned in-
3-Unforgiveness keeps your prayers from being answered-
4-Forgiving is a choice not an option-
5-Getting mad or getting even are not options to the Christian-

I believe-maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from
them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated-

I've learned-if you want to cheer up yourself, you should try cheering up someone else-

Today's Scripture
“You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand”
(Psalm 16:11).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: