Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday December 13, 2007 thought for the day

HERE'S WISHING Y0U A GREAT DAY-here are my thoughts for today-
1-God wants to take your disappointments and turn them into reappointment's-
2-Trust God enough to not put a question mark where He has put a period-
3-Don't let regrets of yesterday destroy the hopes and dreams of tomorrow-
4-When we keep focusing on our disappointments we stop God from bringing new blessings into our lives-
5-When you've done your best, keep on keeping on-

I believe-our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become-

I've learned-you should never jump out of a second story window using a sheet as a parachute-

Today's scripture-"Come unto me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest"-Mathew 11:28

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-from jasper


No comments: