Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday December 2, 2007 thought for the day



THIS IS MORE OF A SUMMER PICTURE BUT I REALLY LIKE WATCHING THESE LITTLE CREATURES-THEY FASCINATE ME HOW THEY FLY-here are my thoughts for today-
1-How you view life makes all the difference in the world-to you-
2-Difficult times come to all people-
3-If you don't think you can be successful you never will be-
4-When God closes a door He always opens another, but often it is on the other side of a darkened room-
5-Keep focused on the positive things of life-

I believe-you should always leave loved ones with loving words, it may be the last time you see them-

I've learned-if you don't try new things, you won't learn new things-

Scripture for today-a highway will be there and it will be called the way of holiness-Isaiah 35:8-

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: