Monday, December 03, 2007

Monday December 3, 2007 thought for the day



IT IS GOING TO LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN PARTS OF OUR COUNTRY TODAY-BEAUTIFUL BUT BRRRRRRRR-here are my thoughts for today-
1-Our lives move in the direction of our most dominant thoughts-
2-"Greater is He who is in me(God) than he(Satan) who is in the world"-
3-"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"-
4-If you will transform your mind, God will transform your life-
5-You draw into your life what you constantly think about-

I believe-you can keep going long after you think you can't-

I've learned-if you wait until retirement to really start living, you've waited too long-


Today's Scripture
“Do not neglect your gift…” (I Timothy 4:14).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: