Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday December 10, 2007 thought for the day


As expected, we received our ice storm yesterday which means everything was covered with ice-the roads were of course slick but the trees were beautiful-they are saying more of it for tonight-here are my thoughts for today-
1-being angry at something in your past is a non productive waste of energy-
2-a bitter root produces bitter fruit-
3-the longer we hold on to resentment the deeper the root of bitterness grows-
4-if you refuse to deal with bitterness it will take over your health and life-
5-you can have success on the outside and still be bitter on the inside-

I believe-sometimes when I am angry I have the right to be angry but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel-

I've learned-if you don't focus on the money but on doing a good job, the money will come-

Today's Scripture
“You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand” (Psalm 16:11).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: