Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday December 29, 2007 thought for the day



WHAT SHOULD WE TITLE THIS PICTURE-"FRUSTRATION" OR "YOU CAN'T GET ME"-here are my thoughts for today-
1-God doesn't bless mediocrity-
2-What ever we do we should give it our best effort as if we were doing it for God-
3-Your personal appearance not only reflects how you feel about yourself, it also reflects on God-
4-People of excellence do what is right not only because someone sees them but because they are
honoring God-
5-Whether you realize it or not, people are watching you-

Strange thought-time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana-

I've learned-my success stops when I do-


Today's Scripture
“Bring forth fruit that is consistent with repentance [let your lives prove your change of heart]” (Matthew 3:8 AMP).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: