Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wednesday December 5, 2007 thought for the day



HERE IS A PRETTY CHRISTMAS POINSETTIA JUST FOR YOU-here are my thoughts for today-
1-You can't speak words of failure and expect to live in victory-
2-In times of trouble be very careful what you say-
3-Stop telling God how big your problem is and start telling your problem how big your God is-
4-Stop cursing the darkness and light a candle-
5-Your words will either make you or break you-

I believe-either you control your attitude or it controls you!!

I've learned- I don't feel my age as long as I focus on my dreams instead of my regrets!!

Today's Scripture
“And walk in love (esteeming and delighting in one another) as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us…” (Ephesians 5:2 AMP).

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: