Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday December 6, 2007 thought for the day

I'm sorry there is no picture today-I accidently deleted my file of unused pictures so I will have to try and build up a new set-that may take awhile so please bear with me--by the way, can anyone help me in trying to recapture the pictures I lost??-here are my thoughts for today-
1-God did not give us the promises in the bible simply to read and enjoy but to boldly declare them in our life-
2-With authority comes responsibility-
3-A blessing is not a blessing until it is spoken-
4-Spoken words can never be taken back-
5-If you are bitter and resentful, it is because you allow yourself to be that way-

I believe-heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done-

I've learned-I cannot change the past but I can let it go!!!!

Today's Scripture
“…and His name shall be called…the Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: