Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday December 7, 2007 thought for the day



WE RECEIVED ABOUT 2' OF SNOW LAST NIGHT SO NOW EVERYTHING LOOKS
VERY PRETTY-I GUESS WINTER IS OFFICALLY HERE-here are my thoughts
for today-
1-Good or bad, you must let go of your past because you don't live there-
2-God never promised that life would be fair only that the reward would be worth the journey-
3-Take what God has given you and make the most of it-
4-Don't let your past determine your future-
5-Forgive those who have done you wrong-

I believe-money is a lousy way of keeping score-

I've learned-total pleasure is a good book, a soft couch and a cat curled up beside you-

Today's Scripture
“I will listen to what God the Lord will say; he promises peace to His people.” (Psalm 34:1485:8).
I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: