Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday December 20, 2007 thought for the day


HOW QUICKLY CHRISTMAS IS RUSHING TO GET HERE-WON'T BE LONG NOW-here are my thoughts for today-
1-You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back-
2-You cannot treat people poorly and expect to be blessed-
3-Everyone has a bad day once in a while-
4-Hurting people often hurt other people-
5-Evil is never overcome by more evil but by good-

I believe-never save something for a special occasion for everyday in your life is a special occasion-

I've learned-if you want decent airline food, call ahead and ask for a low sodium meal-it is always better
than the regular fare-

Todays scripture-"Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again-rejoice!"Philippians 4:4

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: